Illinois Valley PADS exists to provide shelter, food and services to people in need.
Our Core Values:
Value human dignity and worth
Serve with compassion and generosity
Partner with communities for local resources
Achieve results through support and opportunity
Empower people to be self-sufficient
The Illinois Valley PADS is a 501(c)(3) organization registered with the State of Illinois.
PADS opens September 1st and closes May 31st each year.
PADS provides shelter from 5 pm - 9 am daily during those months. A Public Housing.com member In operation since 1991, the Illinois Valley Public Action to Deliver Shelter (IV PADS) operates two emergency shelters that serve LaSalle, Putnam, Bureau, and parts of Marshall and Grundy counties.
More than a bed!
- IV PADS is a safe place for the night.
- IV PADS is a PLAN for a workable future for an individual in crisis.
- IV PADS utilizes case management, assessments, and service plans.
Individuals are able to improve their lives by building skills learned in the Education Programs. They then develop positive change in their own lives and end the spiral of hopelessness, unemployment and homelessness.
Click buttons above for more IV PADS information
Peru PADS 1320 Menards Drive
(815) 224-3047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ottawa PADS 1120 Canal Street
(815) 433-1292 or email@example.com
Lily Pads 4471 Progress Blvd., Peru
(815) 224-7970 or firstname.lastname@example.org